How come Vape doesn’t show smoke?
Some e-cigarette consumers will encounter the problem that the Vape does not smoke, even if it has just been charged and refueled, but also can not be solved. Next, I will provide a detailed analysis of the reasons that may cause the Vape not to smoke.
The following is an analysis of several possible reasons why there is no smoke from the Vape:
1. may be because of insufficient smoke oil or not adding smoke oil to the atomizer. You can check whether the atomizer has been added to the smoke oil, if not enough, you can add some smoke oil. In addition, after the atomizer is installed, it is recommended to let it sit for 5 minutes so that the oil repeatedly moistens the oil guide cotton, and then try to inhale.
2. There may be a problem with the battery or the charger, causing the battery to run out of power. You can check whether the charger’s indicator light is on, if not, it is possible that the charger’s indicator light is bad. If the charger light is on, but the battery light is not on, then it is possible that the battery is bad.
3. Need to check whether the battery and atomizer are well connected.
4. Make sure that the power is turned on. If you are using the instant smoke stick, you need to turn on the power first, and then press the smoke stick button 5 times continuously, you need to hold the smoke stick button when using, and then press the smoke stick button again 5 times continuously after using, you can turn off the power.
5. If there is no problem with the above 4 points, then it is possible that there is a problem with the atomization core, you need to contact customer service to solve it.
If the atomization core is not a problem, then it is possible that the main board of the battery is faulty and needs to be repaired.
7. If the use of built-in lithium batteries, may need to be memory activated, you can try to fully charge the battery.
Overall, if you meet the problem of Vape do not smoke, first by replacing parts to locate which part of the problem, followed by corresponding to find a solution, replace parts, or find customer service repair, and then you can.